Hey, there. So basically:
- Put a module (referred to as A) inside a metamodule (B).
- Set A's Relative Note to something other than 0.
- Play the metamodule, B.
- A's relative note value will be ignored (which is the problem).
This is particularly problematic because Spectravoice defaults to a +4 Relative Note.
Found a bug? Post it here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3058
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: Ekaterinburg. Russia
This bug was fixed in 1.9. But it may still be present in the projects created in the old SunVox versions. Please check the base SunVox version (in the project properties) of the main project (outside of the MetaModule)