handling of tempo/speed in metamodules

jcage

handling of tempo/speed in metamodules

Post by jcage »

Hi Alex,

I was wondering how SV handels different tempos in songs in metamodules. Are metamodules separate threads or instances of SV, isnt this problematic with the timer callback ? I got the impression that different tempos/speeds are allowed in metamodules ... Anyway I am not a programmer I am a recording artist. It is unbelievable how flexible SV is.

I am now in a position that I can donate to projects I want to support. Is there a way to support you anonymously ?? (I have some ideas about that) Also I want to mention that money forces a collective psychosis upon us, and support does not by consequence include the use of state currency.
NightRadio
Site Admin

Re: handling of tempo/speed in metamodules

Post by NightRadio »

I was wondering how SV handels different tempos in songs in metamodules.
MetaModule is a separate independent instance of SunVox. So it has own tempo parameters and own audio callback. You can change its tempo by changing BPM and TPL controllers of the module.
But any MetaModule can override its external BPM and TPL parameters, if it has some patterns (within MetaModule) with F or 1F std effects.
I am now in a position that I can donate to projects I want to support. Is there a way to support you anonymously ?? (I have some ideas about that)
No problem :) Just mail me directly nightradio@gmail.com