ArmZX is great, and bellow i write some things i would like to see in the future:
- Option to choose a tape, and not reset emulator: For example, lets say i am using a program on the emulator, or a game, and I want to choose another tape, to save or load something. In the current version, if i choose a tape, emulator resets spectrum
- When i Bind a palm key to a spectrum key, the "virtual keyboard" of spectrum no longer works. Example: if i bind SPACE to ToDO key, i can no longer use the "space" key on the spectrum keyboard...
It would be nice that on the bind, the original key still works
- I would like to see the DELETE key (CAPS+0) on spectrum bind to palm delete (when you draw a line on the palm to delete a letter, you know what i mean?)
- Emulate spectrum 128: are you planning this? It would be great
- Open TZX and .z80 files (would be great!)
BUG ON LIFEDRIVE: if i choose full screen, it does not work as intended: on full screen, on top of my palm lifedrive there is a blank space, and bellow the screen is distorted, and the bottom of the spectrum screen does not appear (i will try to take a pic)
Thanks again for this wonderfull emulator!
Any topics and questions
1 post • Page 1 of 1